New proposals in the Small Business Bill to oblige large companies to publish detailed information about their payment practices and performance will enable small businesses to enter into trade relationships with their ‘eyes wide open’ according to the Institute of Credit Management (ICM), a leading business organisation.
Add your thoughts →
- 5 Advantages To Hiring A Debt Collector
- What Can A Debt Collection Agency Do For Your Business?
- Get cash into your business
- DEBTCOL UPDATE (COVID-19)
- Your Options If You’re Owed Money
- Why We Prefer To Settle Debt Problems Without Legal Action