New proposals in the Small Business Bill to oblige large companies to publish detailed information about their payment practices and performance will enable small businesses to enter into trade relationships with their ‘eyes wide open’ according to the Institute of Credit Management (ICM), a leading business organisation.
Add your thoughts →
- 7 Steps To Collecting A Small Debt
- Debt Collection in Recruitment
- How Bad Debts Can Affect Your Business Health
- Debt Collection Problems For Recruiters (And How To Solve Them)
- The Cost Of Collecting Late Payments For Businesses
- The Business Benefits to Using a Professional Debt Collector