New proposals in the Small Business Bill to oblige large companies to publish detailed information about their payment practices and performance will enable small businesses to enter into trade relationships with their ‘eyes wide open’ according to the Institute of Credit Management (ICM), a leading business organisation.
Add your thoughts →
- 6 Credit Management Tips For Your Business
- Managing Chronic Late Payers
- Has Covid Impacted Late Payments?
- Why You Really (Really) Need Terms And Conditions
- What Can A Debt Collection Agency Do For Your Business?
- Get cash into your business