New proposals in the Small Business Bill to oblige large companies to publish detailed information about their payment practices and performance will enable small businesses to enter into trade relationships with their ‘eyes wide open’ according to the Institute of Credit Management (ICM), a leading business organisation.
Add your thoughts →
- Negotiating With Debtors Part 1 – Maximise Recovery, Reduce Cost
- Four Ways To Spot Fraud In Your Business, And What To Do About It
- Debt Collection for Transport Companies
- 7 Steps To Collecting A Small Debt
- Debt Collection in Recruitment
- How Bad Debts Can Affect Your Business Health