New proposals in the Small Business Bill to oblige large companies to publish detailed information about their payment practices and performance will enable small businesses to enter into trade relationships with their ‘eyes wide open’ according to the Institute of Credit Management (ICM), a leading business organisation.
Add your thoughts →
- The Cost Of Collecting Late Payments For Businesses
- The Business Benefits to Using a Professional Debt Collector
- The Legal Options Available to Aid Debt Collection
- Myth-Busting Debt Collection for Business
- Debt Collection Scams: What They Are, Why They Happen, and How To Avoid Them
- The Importance of Monitoring Client Financial Health